Terms and Conditions
These conditions pertain to all products and services procured from Swift Cyber Studio (Pty) Ltd, regardless of the purchase environment.
Terms of Service
1. Introduction. These terms cover any transactions where we provide services to you.
2. The parties. We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
3. Duration. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
4. Orders. You place orders with us on the following basis:
• you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction;
• we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and
• each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
5. Services. We provide the services to you on the following basis:
• we will do our best to complete the service as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously;
• once the service is signed off, it is deemed to be complete and any further amendments will incur costs
• we cannot be held liable for any delays which may occur through non-delivery of content by you, the client
• risks related to the service pass to you on delivery;
• we reserve the right to refuse or withhold our service from individuals whose behavior we deem to be inappropriate, unprofessional, discriminatory, or abusive.
6. Your data. You own all your data. When you give us your data, you give us a license to use it to provide the service. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. Intellectual property. We may own intellectual property rights in our services and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
8. Direct damages limited. We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the service may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them. This excludes hosting fees.
9. Indirect damages excluded. We are not liable for any other losses that the service may cause you.
10. Breach. Please don’t breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
11. Termination. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the service, believe providing the service could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the service has become impractical. If we need to terminate, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
12. Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiations fail, and finally, go to arbitration if mediation fails.
13. Notices and domicile. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each other’s email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents. The parties may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
14. Force majeure. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
15. Entire agreement. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
16. Changes. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes can apply retroactively
17. Governing law. South African law governs this agreement.
18. Jurisdiction. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect:
• on submission when you place an order
3. Acceptance. You may not order any of our services if you do not accept this policy.
4. Collected on submission. We collect your contact details, ID number, and other pertinent information required to complete the service when you place an order.
6. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
7. Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
8. Use. We may use your personal information to fulfill our obligations to you.
9. Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
10. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
11. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
12. Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.